Oklahoma Oil & Gas Activity
- The majority of leasing activity in Oklahoma is taking place in the SCOOP. Continental is currently the most active lessee in this area.
- Newfield has become the top applicant in terms of spacing in Oklahoma. All of their applicants have been filed in Kingfisher county within the past 30 days.
- The majority of intents to drill in Oklahoma are being filed in Kingfisher, followed by Grady county.
Texas Oil & Gas Activity
- Intents to drill in Texas remain focused in the Permian Basin, primarily Midland, Martin, and Reeves county.
- EOG has overtaken Pioneer as the operator who has filed the most intents in the past 30 days in Texas.