Oklahoma Oil & Gas Activity
- Echo Energy, the most active lessee in Oklahoma, has been focusing its efforts in Carter county.
- Newfield is leading the pack as the most active spacing applicant in Oklahoma with most of their activity taking place in the STACK.
- Calyx Energy III is the most active pooling applicant in Oklahoma with a focus on the Arkoma basin.
- Mid-Con Energy has purchased almost 150 wells from Scout Energy Management throughout northern Oklahoma.
- Circle 9, the second most active operator filing intents in Oklahoma, has been very active in Seminole county, filing more than 10 permits to drill in the past 30 days.
Texas Oil & Gas Activity
- EOG continues to increase its drilling activity in Texas; they are once again the number one operator by intents to drill filed within the past 30 days. EOG’s activity is focused in the Eagle Ford and Delaware Basin.