- Newfield, the number one operator in terms of completion filings, has filed 50% more completions than Continental, the second most active operator.
- This week is the 5th week in a row that Continental has topped our list of most spacing apps and orders filed in the past 30 days.
- The Merge continues to be one of the hottest areas in Oklahoma for pooling activity.
- EOG doubled the number of pooling applications filed week-over-week, primarily in the Merge.
- RedSky has leased only in McClain county the past 60 days.
- Koda Operating has acquired 273 wells from Range Resources, primarily in Kay and Noble counties.
- Roan Resources, the number one applicant in terms of increased density filings, has shot up the rankings with their focus on the Merge.
- Devon Energy has filed more than double the number of intents to drill in the STACK since last week.
Oklahoma Leasing Activity