Texas Transfer of Operator
- Citation Oil and Gas is the highlight of this week’s transfer activity with their acquisition in the Permian Basin from ConocoPhillips and multiple other operators.
- Citation’s acquisition increases their position in West Texas.
Texas Intents to Drill
- Intents to drill continue to be focused in the Permian Basin and the Eagleford.
- Pioneer Natural Resources has been increasing drilling activity in the Permian Basin. They are focused in Midland, Martin, and Upton counties.
- Apache Corporation’s intent to drills have been slowing down in the past week.
- Kinder Morgan continues to be the most active operator in the Permian Basin in terms of completions.
- Layline Energy has been recompleting wells along the Oklahoma / Texas border.
- Burlington Resources activity has been focused in the Eagleford Basin.