- Kinder Morgan is the most active operator in terms of completions filed during the past 30 days. Last week, we talked about their activity in the Yates Field Unit in Pecos County; this week the focus is on their Sacroc Unit in Scurry County.
- Primexx is also of note for their activity in Reeves County.
- XTO has dramatically increased their number of filings for intents to drill in the Permian Basin. Look for them to be the leading operator for the first quarter and the rest of 2018.
- Rosetta Resources has made a large filing for intents to drill in Webb County. Operating as a subsidiary of Noble Energy, they are poised to be one of the leaders in the EagleFord with their continued focus on the Gates Ranch field,
- Ponderosa TX Operating LLC is the focus of transfers this week. They made a large acquisition in the Texas panhandle primarily from Gryphon Production, the Operating Co., and WO Operating Company. We will be watching them carefully for future activity in the Texas Panhandle.