Highlights from this week's report:
- Layline Energy has been actively completing vertical wells at depths around 2,000 feet in the Northern part of the Barnett.
- XTO continues to stay very active in the Permian Basin in terms of completions; check out Atla to follow their activity more closely.
- The Permian Basin remains the most active area in Texas for filings of intents to drill.
- Apache has made a large increase in the number of intents filed, specifically in the past week. Expect for them to be the number one operator next week. Just last week we said to watch for their activity in Reeves County: they continued this trend by filing 5 more intents to drill in the past week.
- Sign up for alerts in Sól to follow Apache and their activity in their Alpine High holdings.
- Maverick’s recent purchase of wells from White Oak was not very well publicized, but it highlights their continued efforts to increase their position in the Eagleford.
- Noble’s acquisition in Ward County still remains the top transfer in TX for the past 30 days. Interested in seeing more about their position in the Permian? Contact one of your CSM (if you are a client) or sales (if you are not) to see how to find their entire position and more about their recent transfer of wells using Atla!