Oseberg is extremely excited to be a sponsor of the upcoming OSU Energy Conference, which will take place on May 10th in Oklahoma City. This is a great opportunity to learn from experts in the energy industry and network with fellow energy business professionals. The conference will provide a better understanding of the energy market, where Oklahoma stands in that market, and predictions for the future.
This conference is offered by the Department of Finance and the Center for Executive and Professional Development in the Spears School of Business at Oklahoma State University.
Our CEO & co-Founder, Evan Anderson, will be making a presentation at 11:00 am, entitled: "The Paradox of Public Filings: Deriving Value from Data Buried in Plain Sight"
Face it: public oil & gas data is a dumpster fire. Regardless of where, from whom, or how you get your data, energy professionals today are dealing with technologies born from the days of 56K dialups when “big” data was limited to what could fit on a CD-ROM. The oil and gas industry is now ready for a data revolution. Emerging in the age of broadband access, social media, big data, analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and the IOT, this revolution will create lasting change in one of the oldest industries in America.
Other speakers include:
- Tony Vaughn, Chief Operating Officer, Devon Energy
- Jerome Loughridge, President, Great Plains Oilfield Rental/Patterson UTI
- Jason Pigott, Executive Vice President, Operations & Technical Services, Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- Sean Trauschke, Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer, OGE Energy Corp.
- Hal Chappelle, President & Chief Executive Officer, Alta Mesa Holdings
- More information and registration details
- Thursday, May 10, 2018
- 8:45 to 3:30 pm
- Cox Business Convention Center, Oklahoma City