- Continental Resources, a top 5 lessee in Oklahoma, continues to acquire acreage in Stephens County, located in SCOOP.
- The Merge remains a hotbed of leasing activity.
- Newfield has filed spacing applications in the STACK over the last 30 days.
- Roan Resources is actively filing spacing applications in Grady and Canadian counties.
- Red Mountain Energy, the most active pooling applicant in Oklahoma, is actively filing pooling applications in Pittsburg County. They have filed 12 in the last 30 days.
- Merit Energy acquired more than 200 wells from Kaiser Francis in the Oklahoma Panhandle (specifically Texas and Beaver county).
- Marathon Oil has filed 13 permits to drill in the last 30 days, primarily in the STACK.
Oklahoma Leasing Activity
Oklahoma Spacing Filings
Oklahoma Completion Filings
Oklahoma Pooling Activity
Oklahoma Drilling Intents Filed
Oklahoma Transfer Activity
Oklahoma Location Exception Activity