Texas Oil & Gas Activity
- Endeavor Resources filed the largest number of permits in Texas this week, all within the Midland Basin.
- Pioneer Natural Resources is the second most active operator filing permits in Texas. Five permits were filed for gas wells in the Eagle Ford.
- The majority of activity in Texas is focused in the Permian Basin.
Oklahoma Oil & Gas Activity
- Newfield tops the list for spacing applicants in Oklahoma. All spacing applications were filed in Kingfisher and Dewey counties.
- Casillas Petroleum has become the number one applicant for pooling apps and orders in the past 30 days.
- The majority of intents in Oklahoma are being filed in the STACK.
- Continental continues to increase drilling activity; the number of intents filed has increased by more than 30% week-over-week.
Future Oseblog Activity Reports
We will now be sending our Oklahoma and Texas weekly activity reports in one report. Thank you for your readership!
Texas Drilling Intents Filed
Oklahoma Leasing Activity
Oklahoma Spacing Filings
Oklahoma Pooling Activity
Oklahoma Drilling Intents Filed
Oklahoma Location Exception Activity
Oklahoma Completion Filings
Oklahoma Transfer Activity
Oklahoma Increased Density Filings