Oseberg generated the following weekly report, which covers activity in Oklahoma for the week of April 17, 2017. This is a 30 day lookback, which we update every week.
Highlights from this week:
- If you think the highest density of leasing in the last 30 days occurred in the STACK, you would be mistaken. If you guessed Hughes county, you are correct!
- Newfield and Continental Resources continue optimistic trends with 75 Spacings each.
- Devon takes over the leaderboard for Poolings with 18 in the last 30 days.
- Trinity Operating (former Petroquest asset) continues infield drilling with 8 Increased Densities.
- XTO Energy looks to be winding down in Oklahoma with 27 completions but 0 Intents.
For our blog, we have included the top 25 leases, spacings, poolings, completions and permits over the last 30 days. Want to see the full report which includes location exceptions, transfers, pluggings, increased densities and more? Contact us for a demo of Atla, our leading upstream energy data desktop Business Intelligence tool which provides the richest, most accurate, and deepest data sets and analysis on a multitude of public filings across Oklahoma and Texas.
share this story