Oklahoma Oil & Gas Activity
- The majority of leasing activity in Oklahoma is taking place in the SCOOP. Continental is currently the most active lessee in this area.
- Newfield has become the top applicant in terms of spacing in Oklahoma. All of their applicants have been filed in Kingfisher county within the past 30 days.
- The majority of intents to drill in Oklahoma are being filed in Kingfisher, followed by Grady county.
Texas Oil & Gas Activity
- Intents to drill in Texas remain focused in the Permian Basin, primarily Midland, Martin, and Reeves county.
- EOG has overtaken Pioneer as the operator who has filed the most intents in the past 30 days in Texas.
Oklahoma Leasing Activity
Oklahoma Spacing Filings
Oklahoma Pooling Activity
Oklahoma Drilling Intents Filed
Oklahoma Location Exception Activity
Oklahoma Completion Filings
Oklahoma Transfer Activity
Oklahoma Increased Density Filings