- Newfield, the number one operator in terms of completion filings, has filed 50% more completions than Continental, the second most active operator.
- This week is the 5th week in a row that Continental has topped our list of most spacing apps and orders filed in the past 30 days.
- The Merge continues to be one of the hottest areas in Oklahoma for pooling activity.
- EOG doubled the number of pooling applications filed week-over-week, primarily in the Merge.
- RedSky has leased only in McClain county the past 60 days.
- Koda Operating has acquired 273 wells from Range Resources, primarily in Kay and Noble counties.
- Roan Resources, the number one applicant in terms of increased density filings, has shot up the rankings with their focus on the Merge.
- Devon Energy has filed more than double the number of intents to drill in the STACK since last week.
Oklahoma Leasing Activity
Oklahoma Spacing Filings
Oklahoma Completion Filings
Oklahoma Pooling Activity
Oklahoma Drilling Intents Filed
Oklahoma Transfer Activity
Oklahoma Location Exception Activity
Oklahoma Increased Density Filings