Texas Oil & Gas Activity
- EOG remains the top operator for permits filed in the Eagle Ford.
- Pioneer Resources remains at the top of the list for the highest number of permits filed in Texas over the last 30 days. The majority of their activity is in Martin and Midland counties.
Oklahoma Oil & Gas Activity
- Fueled by its recent activity in Carter County, Echo Energy remains the top lessee in Oklahoma.
- BP’s recent pooling applications makes them the most active pooling applicant in Oklahoma. Their activity is focused in McClain County.
- Newfield’s activity in Kingfisher county has landed them at the top of our charts for most active operator filing intents to drill in Oklahoma.
Texas Intents Filed
Oklahoma Leasing Activity
Oklahoma Spacing Filings
Oklahoma Pooling Activity
Oklahoma Drilling Intents Filed
Oklahoma Location Exception Activity
Oklahoma Completion Filings
Oklahoma Transfer Activity
Oklahoma Increased Density Filings