Oklahoma Oil & Gas Activity
- The SCOOP remains the most active area in Oklahoma in terms of leasing.
- Continental has become the most active spacing applicant in Oklahoma. New spacing applications are being filed in Custer and Grady counties. Continental has also become the number one applicant in terms of increased density filings, again targeting Grady county.
- Camino Natural Resources has become the number one pooling applicant after a recent increase in filings in Grady county.
- Alta Mesa (Oklahoma Energy Acquisitions) has become the number one operator filing permits in Oklahoma over the last 30 days after a recent flurry of activity in Kingfisher county targeting the Mississippian formation.
- Newfield remains number the one applicant for all location exception filings in Oklahoma.
Texas Oil & Gas Activity
- EOG becomes the number one operator in Texas in terms of drilling activity.
Oseberg Map Services
Oseberg recently launched Oseberg Map Services. Map Services makes it easier for both GIS professionals and everyday map users to bring Oseberg's leading land, lease, regulatory & drilling datasets directly into their preferred mapping environments, including ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Desktop/ArcMap or any other ESRI-compliant application. We have taken an '80/20' approach with Map Services, packing the most value with the minimum amount of attributes required while also drastically reducing the number of replicated datasets that need to be managed and tracked.
Oklahoma Leasing Activity
Oklahoma Spacing Filings
Oklahoma Pooling Activity
Oklahoma Drilling Intents Filed
Oklahoma Location Exception Activity
Oklahoma Completion Filings
Oklahoma Transfer Activity
Oklahoma Increased Density Filings
Texas Drilling Intents Filed