Oklahoma Oil & Gas Activity
- Continental Resources continues to show strong signs of growth. Among others, we can attribute this to:
(1) new completion designs, which are reportedly saving them over $1 million a well;
(2) operations in less-trafficked basins, which have resulted in Continental being less impacted by takeaway constraints affecting the rest of the industry.
It’s no surprise, therefore, that Continental continues to dominate its peers, acquiring the largest number of leases in Oklahoma over the past 30 days and outpacing all others in terms of drilling permits.
- Stephens and McClain counties remain the most actively leased areas in Oklahoma.
- Camino Natural Resources has filed the largest number of pooling applications this month in Oklahoma.
- Blue Water Resources acquired more than 60 wells from Onapa Gas Company in the Arkoma Basin.
Texas Oil & Gas Activity
- EOG, who has seen the largest increase in proven resources among its peers, remains the most active operator in Texas in terms of the number of permits filed.
- Pioneer Resources has become the second most active operator in Texas after increasing the number of permits filed in the Midland Basin.
Oklahoma Leasing Activity
Oklahoma Spacing Filings
Oklahoma Pooling Activity
Oklahoma Drilling Intents Filed
Oklahoma Location Exception Activity
Oklahoma Completion Filings
Oklahoma Transfer Activity
Oklahoma Increased Density Filings
Texas Drilling Intents Filed